Follow CushyTech on Twitter   Follow CushyTech on Facebook

Joby's Gorillamobile Tripod Makes It To The iPhone 4




Alright, I'll accept it.... The first time I shot a video on the iPhone 4, the only thing I thought about was: Wow, too bad I can't adapt the phone to my tripod. It may not be part of your needs, but in my case, I do a lot of traveling and each of our pocketnow.com videos requires me to carry a huge tripod and a bulky HD Camcorder. Now if you think of it, a tripod may be a good idea for you if you want to appear in the family videos you shoot, so it doesn't bother to keep one handy. 

My impressions on the iPhone 4's HD video recording quality are good enough to leave the Camcorder at home, so all I needed now was the tripod. Joby is famous for their Gorillamobile tripods because they're fully adaptable to almost any surface, and now you can get that same functionality on the iPhone 4. 



The way it works is that it includes a case that's easily adaptable to the Gorillamobile tripod. It'll cost you $40 and is small enough to carry around everywhere. The coolest part about this, is that you can strap it on top of any surface, even a rear-view mirror on your vehicle, or even a larger tripod if you need. We evenreviewed the normal Gorillapod a couple of years ago just for fun, so have a look at what it can do. 


via PocketNow

No comments:

Post a Comment